Your child safety is paramount to us, this is why we are committed to bringing you the best quality products from reputable brands. All our furniture comply with the European standards of safety and design.
In addition to this, our range of baby cots and mattresses are certified according to the following compulsory and voluntary requirements of safety:
- Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2172:2013 (Cots for household use – Safety requirements)
- Consumer Protection Notice number 6 of 2005
- Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 8111.1:2013 (Sleep surfaces – Test for firmness)
These standards ensure the design, materials and features of the cots do not compromise the safety of your child. Some of the items checked by the certifying laboratory include:
- Mechanical tests to check the stability, strength and performance of the product as well as impact tests to simulate the weight of a child jumping inside the cot
- Entrapment hazards such as little holes or gaps where the child could insert their little fingers, arms and head
- Warnings and vital information you need to know included in the instruction manual, labels and swing tags
- Chemical tests for material, paints and coatings to ensure they are not made of any hazardous materials in case the child bites or licks the surfaces of the product
- Verify there are no small parts that might pose a chocking hazard to the child
We have implemented a quality system based on ISO-9001 to ensure we maintain the standards of quality you deserve. This system includes record keeping, incoming goods inspection and continuous improvement amongst others.
This quality system and our knowledge of the appropriate safety standards act as a filter when we evaluate new product models with potential to be included in our catalogue. For a new product to form part of our catalogue it must meet our minimum requirements of design, functionality and safety.
2 years manufacturer’s guarantee
The manufacturer will replace any missing parts or defective item within 2 years from the date of purchase subject to the conditions below.
This guarantee does not cover any damaged or defective parts that result from installation and assembly, normal wear and tear, abuse, negligence, improper use, maintenance, storage or alteration to the finishing, design or hardware of the cot.
This guarantee only covers new units with original packaging and ownership and it is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address. It does not cover any used, secondhand or demo models.
For claims please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the store where the product was purchased. Please keep your receipt so we can process your guarantee request.